Monday, May 29, 2017

Maybe I'm Growing UP.

It's taken a lot of years to enumerate some things of importance to me.  Maybe I've known them all along, and I am just now putting them into words.  Or, maybe maturity is settling in.  I do know that I feel very comfortable with myself and I am not living by the standards of others,  but by my own standards.  And, I have been a pleaser.
  These things I want for my children and my grandchildren.
:
  Choose on your own to live by YOUR CHOICE (thoughtful choice) and not CHANCE.
  Choose to be USEFUL and not USED.
  Choose to be MOTIVATED and not MANIPULATED.
  Choose to be HAPPY and not SAD. (Happiness is a choice)

Just did this wonderful old Coon dog that has shared 15 years with his Master and Best Buddy.  The Father of the 30+ year old Son that owns this dear animal had me do the painting as a Birthday surprise.  It was a fun project.  Does he not look like a sweetheart!


No comments: