Friday, April 26, 2013

The way to learning something:

You gotta do some things for the most effective learning and these things mean using all your senses.  You muse READ, LISTEN, WATCH, DO, WRITE, AND TEACH.  So our dear Allyson says.  I've spent a lot of years doing the first four and some of the last two.  And, I truly believe that to teach you must be able to verbalize for others to understand.  And, to verbilize means you MUST have a thorough understanding of what you are doing (teaching).  Plus, it brings you into the lives of many others in a real and meaningful way.  Actually an intimate connection with others.

So, I am making a commitment to do some more teaching.  And, I'm going to be a damn good teacher.  I've taken from many, and I know what a good teacher is.  And, I have sensibility to others and know how not to destroy.

1 comment:

suzannepaints said...

Wow! You are committed! Wish I could attend your class, Ann.