Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Celebration at Southwest Gallery, Dallas, Texas, for 45 years of Grand and Glorious Business

What a celebration Bob Malenfont and his hard working crew put on this past week end, Sept. 8 and 9, 2012! ! The Southwest Gallery has been in business for 45 years and that is a feat in itself, with all of the ups and downs of the economy along the years. The event had great music, fabulous food, every drink almost known to man, and some 20 to 25 artists demonstrating over the week end. Saturday night Bob provided a sit down dinner for artists and their mates. What a fun night that was. We are a family. It was great to see my dear buddy, Bob Rohm, who did a couple of wonderful demos. And, I met a couple of "new best friends" in Paul , a Franciscan, and Rick. Both work there. It was nice to meet Lisa, Bob's wife, and I am taking it upon myself to get his daughter a raise. Will post my demo paintings as soon as I get them photographed.

No comments: